If you have ever heard of the holiday 420, you are sure to have heard about the holiday 710. Coming around every year, 710 is a widely celebrated Stoner holiday specifically focused on oils and concentrates. In this blog, we will deep dive into what 710 is how people celebrate, when, and why.
710 is considered a stoner holiday specifically focused on dabbing oils and concentrates. 710 got its name coined because when the numbers 710 are flipped upside down and reversed, they spell oil. This holiday is celebrated every July 10th all over the world by cannabis consumers.
No one knows exactly who started or were the brains behind the holiday 710; however, dabs and concentrates have become a growingly popular method of consumption over the years, thus needing their very own day of the spotlight. On this day, consumers everywhere buy and consume to show their celebration for the oil.
Although concentrates are a popular growing method of consumption, a lot of people still prefer to consume with flowers and good old-fashioned paper. We don't think 710 will be replacing 420 but rather making a fine addition to breaking the stigma surrounding cannabis consumption.
Although 420 and 710 are both considered cannabis holidays, 420 is centered around the use of flowers, and 710 is more focused on concentrates. Both holidays are celebrated by most all stoners alike and are widely celebrated to advocate and help end the stigmas that come with consumption.
710 isn't celebrated in one sole place. Like 420, 710 is celebrated all over the world by anyone and everyone that believes in and partakes in this industry.
710 can be celebrated in any form or fashion as long as you have your favorite concentrate, a heating element, and a cap that helps seal and vaporize. You can enjoy and get the best performance of oils and concentrates with a dab rig.
Type Of Method:
Dabbing can be done in a variety of ways. Each way, you are ensured to get a nice hit and an even better buzz each time.
- Dab Rig - This method requires a torch, quartz banger, dabber, and carb cap.
- Portable Dab Pen/Vaporizer - This method is quick and easy, and you can load your concentrates directly in, and it heats up with a click of a button.
- Nectar Collector - This method can be found in stainless steel/quartz or electric; for the stainless steel and quartz, you heat with a torch and torch directly to your favorite product.
Cannabis Concentrates That Are More Widely Used Include:
- Distillate Oil: Distillate extraction uses an isolation method of extraction. It consists of a broad spectrum of cannabinoids but is not the most potent. Distillate extraction tends to provide a well-rounded high.
- Shatter: Shatter is a hard, glass-like consistency of concentrate. It is typically darker in color and can easily break into pieces.
- Crumble: Crumble is typically made with butane extraction. It breaks apart very easily and is a loose, dry, sandy textured concentrate.
- Live Rosin: Live resin and live rosin are the result of taking low heat and pressure and getting a thick, saucy concentrated result. This is considered a solventless concentrate and gets the label "Live" from the fact it's being produced from fresh frozen plants.
- RSO: RSO, also known as Rick Simpson Oil, is a full plant extract and is typically thick and sticky. RSO can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used topically, orally, or sublingually, you can cook with it, and depending on how it is extracted, it can be smoked.
So for all the oil lovers out there, 710 is the stoner holiday just for you! So choose your favorite concentrate, your favorite way to dab, and have the hit you deserve. We always encourage you to be responsible, clean your pieces after each use, and have a good sesh every chance you get.