In this article, we are going to be talking about terp pearls. From what they are to what they are made from and how they are used, terp pearls are all the buzz. Dive in now and find out what having this dabbing accessory is all about.
Terp Pearls are dabbing accessories, typically spherical shaped balls, but these days come in various shapes and sizes. These accessories are used inside a banger of your choice for spinning to create maximum airflow and evenly distribute your dabs and heat.
Terp pearls can be made from various materials. Each has its own pros and cons. From glass to quartz to rubies.
- Borosilicate Glass: Glass terp pearls are made from borosilicate glass. These can be cheap and are usually easy to find. However, glass cracks and can explode when overheated.
- Quartz: Quartz is a common material to find pearls in. It is a tougher material, less likely to crack, and gets milky in color. Quartz can handle the heat.
Ruby and Sapphire: While these pearls can be fragile, they are awesome to look at. They are popular for their color and heat retention, but you have to be careful. Overdoing it can cause these pearls to crack.
Dabbers in the community all have personal preferences when it comes to what they like and dislike in the dabbing world. Below we have listed some of the top favorite dabbing insert accessories.
- Dab Marble: The dab marble is a fan favorite. Depending on the size, you can use one as a pearl or pearls, and you can use one as a cap to seal off your dab for the perfect hit.
- Mushroom Pillar: The mushroom pillar is a pillar commonly used with a terp slurper set. The top of the mushroom acts as a valve providing a seal in the center of the nail. The pillar part is in the center of the slurper. When inhaling, the mushroom pillar spins causing max airflow and even product distribution.
- Glass Terp Chain: Doubles as an insert and a Carb Cap. Chain spins to evenly distribute your product.
- Dab Screw Sets: Dab Screw Set is very similar to the dab marble set and mushroom pillar set. The function is the same, it evenly distributes your heat and your concentrate.
- Terp Pills: Used with Terp Slurper-style bangers. Typically found with a Dab Marble set. Terp pills is the capsule used to spin in the center of your banger.
Terp Pearls come in many different shapes and sizes. Ultimately, you do not want a terp pearl that is going to be too large or too small for your banger. If the Pear is too small, it can get sucked into the neck when you inhale. If the Pearl is too big, you run the risk of it not functioning properly and getting stuck or not fitting in your banger at all. 6mm Pearls are considered your standard size. 4mm is slightly smaller but still commonly used.
There are many benefits to using Terp Pearls, mainly even distribution, heat retention, and flavor. However, it can be beneficial for other reasons as well when it comes to our personal preferences.
- Enhanced Flavor: Terp pearls spin causing even distribution and enhanced flavor.
- Increased Vaporization: When your product is evenly distributed and heated, you get maximum vaporization.
- Improved Heat Retention: The spinning function causes heat to be evenly distributed, therefore causing better and longer-lasting heat retention.
- Visual Enhancement: Terp pearls can be visually and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
- Customizable Options: Terp Pearls can come in various shapes, sizes, colors, and styles to fit your personality and match your glass.
- Easy to Clean: Terp pearls are easy to clean simply by soaking them in iso or a cleaning solution and wiping them off; it's that simple.
- Affordable and Accessible: Terp Pearls are cost-effective and easily accessible to everyone when you shop with Honeybee Herb.
Terp Pearls are a huge phenomenon in the dabbing world. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use them.
- Prepare your banger: Heat to your desired temperature.
- Add terp pearls: Add terp pearls with your fingers or dab claw.
- Apply the concentrate: Apply concentrate with your dab tool of choice.
- Cover with a carb cap: Cover with a Carb Cap for a proper seal and vapor production.
- Inhale and enjoy: Inhale slowly and enjoy the flavor.
- Repeat if desired: Repeat as necessary and clean in between each use.
Cleaning Terp Pearls is an easy and essential part of dabbing. You always want to ensure your accessories are cleaned and well taken care of to ensure longevity for future use.
- Remove the terp pearls: Remove the pearls with a dab claw. They will be hot.
- Rinse with warm water: Rinse them with warm water to loosen the concentrate.
- Use a cleaning solution: Use ISO or a cleaning solution of your choosing.
- Soak the terp pearls: Soak the pearls in the cleaning solution for a few minutes.
- Gently scrub: Gently scrub or wipe with a paper towel or Q-tip.
- Rinse again: Rinse again with warm water.
- Dry the terp pearls: Dry the pearls with a paper towel. Excess water can make break down easier when heated next use.
- Store: Store in an area where you won't lose them.
Here at Honeybee Herb, we offer some of the best and most popular styles of inserts. Ranging from Terp Pearls to Screw and Mushroom Pillar Sets, Marble Sets, and even Ball and Chains, Honeybee Herb has exactly what you need in multiple sizes and color options.
Honeybee Herb has the best quality for the best cost and Black and Yellow Line Bangers to pair perfectly with whatever accessory you choose.
Whether you believe in them or not, terp pearls are a great addition to any dabbing collection. From style, color, and material, terp pearls are for sure a must-have when you are having a sesh with your friends.
No. Terp Pearls are not made out of materials that melt. They are heat resistant.
Yes. A Carb Cap is needed with almost any nail and banger, regardless of if pearls are being used or not.
Terp pearls are meant to go in a banger not your bong or rig.
This is personal preference, some people prefer one, and others prefer two. You get the same results and functions with either or.
Yes, you can start a dab with pearls already in your banger, although extra heat can cause early wear and tear on your pearls.
Depending on size, the type of banger, rig, and insert shape, it is not guaranteed that your pearls will spin every time.
Most carb caps will work with dab pearls. However, it is ultimately how good the seal is with the type of carb cap and the type of banger that makes your pearls spin.